[Chicago] PLY talk

David Beazley d-beazley at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 14 15:23:43 CEST 2006

> From: "Jeremy Kaplan" <jaydel.sp at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Chicago] PLY talk
> To: "The Chicago Python Users Group" <chicago at python.org>
>
> Thanks for the presentation.  I enjoyed it immensely...brought back
> many
> pleasant memories of my undergraduate compilers course--we wrote a
> compiler
> using Java, which at the time was still in the early throes of
> version 1.0.
> I'm probably going to download PLY in the immediate future and play
> with it.

I'd just like to thank everyone for coming out to listen!  It's been
awhile since I've given a talk, but hopefully it was halfway
intelligible ;-).

Regarding the slides, the talk was prepared using Apple's Keynote.
If you have the ability to view that, I can certainly send you a copy
(send me email).

Cheers,
Dave