[Chicago] ChiPy Dec Meeting

bray at sent.com bray at sent.com
Thu Nov 30 05:34:04 CET 2006

> > Does anybody else have something interesting to present after Mark?
> > Maybe something short, sweet, and along this same thread.
>
> I could present some of my recent work on ZjangoGears.
>
> I don't want to overshadow Mark's presentation, but ZjangoGears is ready
> for the enterprise, while TurboGears, well...

haha. Are you serious? Is there really such a thing? Do I really care?
Sounds fun, lets do it.

Anyway, I was about to suggest a topic like, "There not just Django for
make great websites." But thought the topic might offend someone. But,
now someone said "ZjangoGears," I think I'm safe.

Anyhow, I feel a buzz starting for the next meeting. It might be our
best one yet.

-- Brian (http://kazavoo.com)