[Chicago] speaking of coffee.... Don't forget TechCoffee - Season 2 is in on...

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Thu Nov 16 18:28:24 CET 2006

Brian Ray wrote on 11/16/2006 11:02:41 AM:
> I have had my coffee now, I promise.

"TechCoffee is an idea that's part running club, part knitting bee, and
part hackathon."
http://techcoffee.infogami.com/

The fifth session of TechCoffee Season Two will be tomorrow (Friday,
November 17th), at 7am. We'll be meeting at the Caribou Coffee on LaSalle
and Lake.

John Melesky and I (though mostly John at this point :-) are working on a
writing an infogami.com clone as a Django app. Come on by and join the
fun!

-Jason