[Chicago] Thanks Daisychain

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Nov 10 18:54:02 CET 2006

    Brian> <http://tinyurl.com/tk35n>

>From that:

    I did a quick talk on pdb. It was also an investigation into a gui front
    end to pdb I am working on now. I will make this a separate blog entry
    within the next couple days. Meanwhile, if someone can point me to a GUI
    front end to pdb or Python debugging in general (besides Wing IDE, I
    already looked at), that would be helpful. What other GUI Python
    Debuggers exist? Not really looking for at IDE, just looking at an
    interfaces for setting breakpoints and stepping through running Python
    code.

Ken Manheimer's pdbtrack is part of the Emacs python-mode package.  From
Ken's original blurb:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2000-July/006865.html

(There's a further link back to a posting on c.l.py but the y2k archives are
pretty badly busted.)

Skip