[Chicago] meeting time should not vary

Fawad Halim fawad at fawad.net
Tue Nov 7 19:32:31 CET 2006

I'm not sure I understand this fully. Are we getting together twice this
month? Is there anyone else beside me presenting on Thursday? Because if
it's just me, it's going to be one short meeting. Why not just skip this
month's regularly scheduled Thursday meeting and plan ahead for next
month?

-fawad