[Chicago] Thursday PLAN?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Nov 6 19:45:33 CET 2006

On 11/6/06, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> wrote:
> Brian Ray wrote:

> >> Will someone be able to make arrangements for Monodnock?
> >

> > It was my understanding the FUDG group already booked this room.
> > Carl: correct me if I am wrong.
> >

> Can I confirm if you are right? :)
>
> Yes, the room is booked.  however, it is about 1/2 the size as the room that the
> Oct chipy meeting was in, so I am now trying to find something else within
> waking distance.  help help...

I just called my work and got an "official" no on outside user groups
(despite evidence to the contrary). I doubt I can change anyone's mind
in a week, or possibly ever. (damned security measures)

Hope the DePaul thing works out for long term (though it would be
sweet to meet in our cafeteria here because we have two huge
projectors and rolling white boards)

--
sheila