[Chicago] Thursday PLAN?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Nov 6 18:36:23 CET 2006

On 11/6/06, Brian Ray <bray at sent.com> wrote:

> On Nov 6, 2006, at 10:59 AM, Carl Karsten wrote:
>

> > No.  Just this one event.
>
> Fine. I will not be stubborn ;)
>
> Here is what I suggest not after re-reading all the dabo stuff I have
> been ignoring:
>
> * lets move the monthly meeting to Tuesday
> * hold it at Monodnock

Will someone be able to make arrangements for Monodnock?

> * See if we we can get in at DePaul for next month

If not, someone ping me. Orbitz has large conference rooms with
projectors, a lot of python users, are user groups friendly (hosts
CJUG), and are conveniently located wrt metra and el stops. I can ask
the cjug hoster what hoops I need to jump through to set up meetings.

--
sheila