[Chicago] Thursday

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Mon Nov 6 17:24:19 CET 2006

I have to stick with mt on this one. There is not a close enough
connection between FoxPro and Python to hold a joint meeting. We
thank you for the invite and I am sure some of us may attend.
Likewise you are welcome to stop in our meeting and learn what Python
is all about. Beyond this, it does not warrant further discussion.

Nevertheless, we do not have a venue for this Thursday.  It sounds
like we have at least one speaker, thanks Fawad. Alternatively, if
someone from the FoxPro group wants to reserve the Monadnock, this
may also work. However, we will be discussing Python. Not Perl, not
Ruby, certainly not FoxPro, Python. We may not have much leadership,
but we will be talking about Python, or we will be drinking
Beer...damit! So if we can not find a conference room, lets meet to
drink beer.

Brian Ray
http://kazavoo.com