[Chicago] Broadband in Chicago

Brantley Harris deadwisdom at gmail.com
Wed May 10 00:54:47 CEST 2006

Well I went with RCN.  It's month-to-month so I don't feel like I'm
trapped in any sort of contract.  If they don't work out I can go on.
I didn't do SBC because it seems like the devil's plaything, and both
Comcast and Speakeasy annoyed me greatly when I called them to find
out more information.  Therefore, the lesser of the evils emerged.

Man, anyone got some start-up capital?  There appears to be a huge
opportunity to make a cable/internet provider that doesn't suck.