[Chicago] May meeting -- yes, Thursday, May 11

Robare, Phil PRobare at chx.com
Tue May 2 21:42:36 CEST 2006

The traditional 7PM still works I think.  There may not be many coming
in from jobs in the 'burbs but anything earlier  would pretty much cut
out those people.  Last time we had a pre-meeting meet-up in the coffee
shop on the first floor of Presidential Towers that was quite pleasant.

7 will also allow extra time to get the wireless router fired up :-).