[Chicago] Pre - meeting anyone?

Robare, Phil PRobare at chx.com
Thu Mar 9 21:44:12 CET 2006

For those of you coming from jobs in the loop it may be problematic to
run home and then back down.  In that case I would like to invite
similar ChiPy's to meet at the Coffee Shop in the Barnes & Noble at
Jackson & State (first floor DePaul Center).  I will be there about 5:30
and will be wearing a Chipmunk Suit^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H dark shirt
and pants and probably will be reading something suitably geekish until
others arrive.  If there are too many of us or B&N kicks us out for not
buying enough we will regroup in the seating area in the central lobby.

Hope to see some of you there.

Phil