[Chicago] PyCon report

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Mar 7 04:17:05 CET 2006

The March edition of Linux Gazette http://linuxgazette.net/124/index.html
includes Mike Orr's report on PyCon.  I read about half of it earlier,
and I like the idea that Python 3000 may occur during our lifetimes.
But how come I've never heard of Dabo before?  And, of course, much
more...

In other news, Coverity's source code examination gave Python's source
code pretty good marks, though as someone pointed out, ethereal, which
has been the subject of quite a few security alerts recently, had one
of the lowest defect rates reported.  So who knows what it really
means?  http://lwn.net/Articles/174426

--
Some kinds of waste really are disgusting. SUVs, for example,
would arguably be gross even if they ran on a fuel which would