[Chicago] Fw: Idea: weekly Chicago coding sprints?

Ted Pollari tcp at uchicago.edu
Sat Jun 10 22:31:58 CEST 2006

On Jun 10, 2006, at 12:48 PM, Jason R Huggins wrote:

>>> That sounds fantastic! I'd totally do that. But... 6 a.m. on a
>>> Monday?
>>
>> That pretty much eliminates any Suburban activity. :-(
>
> Yeah, there's no way to find a time/place/date that would please
> everyone... However, suburbanites are welcome to create their own
> "TECHcoffee" meetup franchises in their locale. :-)

For the record, I live an hour out via metra and I'm still
considering doing this early morning thing.  (like I said before...
copious amounts of coffee will be required ;)

(I still reserve the right to decide it's too damned early...)

And the place in Lincoln park actually doesn't sound too bad -- that
way I could drive in and find parking, something a downtown location
would be lacking...well, free parking, anyway

-t

--
Ted Pollari