[Chicago] Fw: Idea: weekly Chicago coding sprints?

Fawad Halim fawad at fawad.net
Sat Jun 10 00:57:32 CEST 2006

Great idea, except for the 6:00 part. I come in from the 'burbs and would have to get up at 3:00 to make it. Afternoons would be a lot better for me.

Speaking of sprints, we started a django meetup clone app at the last sprint, and needs a little love. It'd be nice if someone could make it at least good enough to use for scheduling chipy meetings.

Regards
-fawad