[Chicago] Fw: Idea: weekly Chicago coding sprints?

Robare, Phil PRobare at chx.com
Fri Jun 9 23:29:41 CEST 2006

The Harold Washington Library is open till 7pm Monday to Thursday.  They
also are supposed to have free wi-fi though I've never tried to use it
there.  A small group would probably never be noticed hiding in the
study bays in the back on the fifth floor (technology books).  And pair
programming usually doesn't make a lot of noise. I doubt we could get
away with a projector in the public areas however. I don't know what it
would take to reserve an actual room.

Phil

On Friday, June 09, 2006 3:31 PM Jess Balint wrote:

> Anyways, what is the proposed location of this? Every week could be
neat.