[Chicago] Fw: Idea: weekly Chicago coding sprints?

John Melesky list at phaedrusdeinus.org
Fri Jun 9 23:07:56 CEST 2006

Jason R Huggins wrote:
> My proposal is that every Monday morning from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m., open
> source hackers meet somewhere in downtown Chicago and work on the projects
> that interest them...

I'm in. Give me a place and make sure there's wireless and electricity
and i'll be there this Monday morning. Offices are a bit of a pain if
there's a guest list requirement, so a public space might be better.

(research by web and phone)

The Starbucks at LaSalle and Lake opens at 5:30am. Is that a reasonable
place for the first meeting?

> Forget the Lispers, though.. they talk funny.

I might sneak Lisp code in regardless. :P

-johnnnnnnnnn