[Chicago] Chicago Python User Group Thurs June 8, 2006

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 22:14:55 CEST 2006

I have given up on Diet Squirt since discovering that there is a Ruby
Red Squirt and yet no Python Green Squirt. hmmph.

On 6/6/06, Jason Rexilius <jason at hostedlabs.com> wrote:
> OK, not sure whats wrong with you Python peoples but pre-meetings (and
> meetings) should always involve beer.  There is a pub in the building.

I second coffee before and beer after, but as someone pointed out,
Cavanugh's closes early.

The nearest bar open after 10 is the Elephant and Castle at 111 W
Adams; admittedly it's a chain but it is a Canadian chain which is not
so bad. It has a fine selection of brews, and a limited selection of
diet sodas.

mt