[Chicago] Chicago Python User Group Thurs June 8, 2006

Jason Rexilius jason at hostedlabs.com
Tue Jun 6 17:13:27 CEST 2006

OK, not sure whats wrong with you Python peoples but pre-meetings (and
meetings) should always involve beer.  There is a pub in the building.

I mean diet Squirt and other exotic beverages have a certain kitschy
cool about them but come on...

Or are you all saving those precious brain cells for esoteric
programming constructs and design patterns? ;-)