[Chicago] PyPy?

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 16:18:55 CEST 2006

Audrey Tang, the writer of PUGS (Haskell implementation of Perl6), had
30 seconds to declare a prediction of the future at YAPC (they asked a
bunch of other folks to do the same thing, including Larry Wall).  Her
prediction (I think, I could be wrong) was that Javascript will be the
defacto compiled to language of the future.  Or something.  I'm pretty
sure there's a Perl6 to Javascript implementation floating around out
there in PUGS.  Again, this is pretty anecdotal.

Chris