[Chicago] Reminder - TechSocial this Thursday in Lincoln Park.

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Wed Jul 5 20:20:38 CEST 2006

When and where:
Thursday, July 6, 2006 from 6:30 to 10pm at State in Lincoln Park in
Chicago, Illinois.

Why:
"""The inaugural Tech Cocktail will be an evening of fun mingling with
other technology enthusiasts, VCs, bloggers and entrepreneurs. A few of
the hottest Chicago startups will be demoing their products. Additionally,
we will be giving away a few products from Apple. Our hope is that TECH
cocktail (a quarterly mixer for bloggers, technology enthusiasts,
entrepreneurs and other business professionals interested in the
technology arena in Chicago) can help build a better connected Chicago
tech community by meeting up to share ideas and have some fun."""

- Jason

P.S. TechCoffee #3 will be next Monday, July 10 at Caribou Coffee at Lake
& La Salle from 6:00 to 8:00 a.m. (same time and place as usual.) There
wasn't a TechCoffee this week with July 3rd being a quazi-official holiday
for half the city. If want to see some cool Selenium testing Django stuff
stop on by Caribou next Monday. :-)