[Chicago] Outlook Web Access scraper

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Fri Feb 10 16:42:04 CET 2006

On Feb 10, 2006, at 9:21 AM, Robare, Phil wrote:

> Did anyone else miss the traditional "Newbies' Intro to a Standard
> Module"?  I for one did and hope we can get a presenter to
> volunteer for
> next meeting.  Although Adrian sort-of presented urllib.

Phil makes a good point here.

We should have a n00b intro section at each meeting. Maybe, cover a
simple module or just a language feature. It can be a flash talk but
we should make this effort for those  (like me) who may get lost in
some of the more complicated presentations or have short attention
spa--what was I typing, nevermind.

It was a great meeting with a good turnout of around 30. Anyway
thanks Ian and Adrian for presenting! Thanks ThoughtWorks for room
and board. Thanks O'Reilly for the books. Thanks Chris for leading
and for NOT wearing that hideous mascot outfit. And thanks to all of
ChiPy for being laid back.

I encourage those who said they did not work with Python to take a
closer look, it's a wonderful language for various levels of programers.

-- Brian