[Chicago] Thursday! - decision on hosting at ThoughtWorks?

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Mon Feb 6 21:04:46 CET 2006

As they say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Except for
in "Indiana Jones II", where going straight through the rib-cage worked
just as well. On that note, See You On Thursday!! :-)

-Jason