[Chicago] Thursday! - decision on hosting at ThoughtWorks?

Jason R Huggins JRHuggins at thoughtworks.COM
Mon Feb 6 20:35:29 CET 2006

I've double-checked with the folks here at TW... Everything is "go" for
hosting the meeting this week at ThoughtWorks. There is even a small
budget for pizza. (Shh... don't tell your starving college buddies.)

Is that cool with everyone? Or do we need to have a virtual
rock-paper-scissors match to decide between TW vs Perfomics? (In that
case, I'm going with "rock"-- good old rock, nothing beats rock!)

- Jason