[Chicago] achieving universal harmony through python

sheila miguez shekay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 16:56:56 CET 2006

Hey Chris, are you going to take up donations for an xbox and gaming
class and subscription because I am willing to donate $ and would like
to donate time if possible.

Back when we had the meeting hosted by Jake at dai5ychain, he seemed
very willing to have community projects going on there -- so I bet
he'd be willing to donate subjects for your experient. and space too.

In fact, I've been wanting to do an art/programming/teaching project
there (trying to keep it simple because I am a newbie wrt python) and
have been brainstorming ideas (I've been leaning towards also teaching
myself basic electronics skills for fun hardware stuff since I have
had experience controlling hardware via scripting languages. I thought
this might be found cool by people new to it)

I'm not so much an artist, but I'd really like to help with
encouraging kids to learn technical things.

--
sheila