[Chicago] [Fwd: Any ChiPy plans for PyCon 2008?]

DiPierro, Massimo MDiPierro at cti.depaul.edu
Wed Dec 6 21:13:38 CET 2006

For the record... the room can be split 300+250 or 550. The wall can be moved during the interval between a plenary session and a parallel session.

In summary we can offer a 550 seats room during plenary and about 3 * 200 sets room for parallel sessions. The student center also provides smaller rooms, terminals, wifi and a cafe with tables and chairs. We have other rooms in the building nearby but I am still looking into this.

Massimo

Massimo Di Pierro
CTI DePaul University, 243 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60604
Tel. +1-312-362-5173, Fax. +1-312-362-6116
Email: mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu <mailto:mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu>