[Chicago] [Fwd: Any ChiPy plans for PyCon 2008?]

DiPierro, Massimo MDiPierro at cti.depaul.edu
Wed Dec 6 18:50:34 CET 2006

One more thought,

Fermilab may be interested in hosting the event and they have one large auditorium (~1000), one large conference room (~200) and other smaller conference rooms. They organize this type of events all the time and have personnel in charge. I have contacts in the computing division and I can ask them if they would be interested people think it is appropriate.

Massimo

Massimo Di Pierro
CTI DePaul University, 243 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60604
Tel. +1-312-362-5173, Fax. +1-312-362-6116
Email: mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu <mailto:mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu>