[Chicago] [Fwd: Any ChiPy plans for PyCon 2008?]

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Dec 5 22:03:01 CET 2006

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 11:45:42AM -0600, Ted Pollari wrote:
> what/documents/0708calendar.pdf  -- it seems like the best shot would
> be the spring break week of 3/24/08 (prep day on Monday, tutorial on

I just wanted to swoon aloud at the thought of a PyCon happening at a
time when it wouldn't be simply impossible for me to attend.  Assuming
that that's not the year that District schedules their break some time
other than the last week of March, of course.

--
Here's my message to the record industry and its allies:
I'm not a thief.  I'm a customer.  When you treat me like a