[Chicago] [Fwd: Any ChiPy plans for PyCon 2008?]

DiPierro, Massimo MDiPierro at cti.depaul.edu
Tue Dec 5 18:16:50 CET 2006

We are already running openconf software on one of our server. I guess we can also find a member of the staff to help part time with the organization.

We would still have to pay for (some) conference rooms. If you give an idea of the number of participants you expect, how many conference rooms are needed and the size of the rooms, I can arrange for a cost estimate.

Mind that it is nearly impossible to reserve conference rooms during quarters.

Massimo

Massimo Di Pierro
CTI DePaul University, 243 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60604
Tel. +1-312-362-5173, Fax. +1-312-362-6116
Email: mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Web page: http://www.metacryption.com/mdp/