[Chicago] [python-advocacy] Marketing Python - An Idea Whose Time Has Come

Joe Baker joebaker at dcresearch.com
Mon Apr 24 18:35:37 CEST 2006

I've been subscribed to the list for a month or so.  One Python project
which I'd like to learn to use it TurboGears.org.  It seems promising.

I know I can learn Python, I've written small system admin tasks with
it.  So I have confidence that I could maintain a TurboGears product.

Anyway, I'd like to see a presentation about Turbogears if anybody there
is using it.  It seems that there is much to explore in the whole XML
web services arena and that TurboGears is poised to be a great
OpenSource Python tool for implementing a Service Oriented Architecture.

I'm from Burlington, Wisconsin. http://www.burlingtonlinux.org .
Thanks!

-Joe Baker
 Network Administrator