[Chicago] wiki

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sat Oct 1 02:34:55 CEST 2005

If anyone knows where to find the "revert to earlier, pre-spam, version
of the page" function, there's loads of work for you.  Looks like the
"register and edit, no check at all" was too inviting to at least one
vandal.  :-(

--
In terms of utility rather than dollars, I can spend "nothing"
(which to a first approximation is the value of a dollar out of my