[Chicago] Any topics?

Peter Fein pfein at pobox.com
Tue Nov 1 23:24:21 CET 2005

Chris McAvoy wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We've all been pretty quiet as of late...does anyone have anything
> they'd like to present for November?  I believe we have a place (not yet
> nailed down, but ignore that for the time being).  Assuming we have a
> room to go to, anyone want to talk about anything?

I'd maybe want to do for *next* month, or even January:

Descriptors and Metaclasses at Home:
Cool things to do with metaprogramming besides writing ORMs

Basically, an explanation of how these work and how to use them in small
ad-hoc doses.

--
Peter Fein                 pfein at pobox.com                 773-575-0694

Basically, if you're not a utopianist, you're a schmuck. -J. Feldman