[Chicago] Cancel tonight?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Fri Dec 9 00:21:49 CET 2005

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 03:08:30PM -0600, Chris McAvoy wrote:
> It's awfully snowy outside.  Am I being a wimp?
>
> Does this make anyone want to cancel?

Nope.  I hope to hear that all you city wimps demonstarted the
superiority of a car-free way of life and attended despite the somewhat
inclement conditions.  (heck, I recall once walking from Union station
to some hotel near Navy Pier to meet an out of town friend in weather
that was rather colder, if less snow-falling-down'ly, than tonight.
after which we went out walking around to pick a place to eat.  Cally
and I did have the sense to take a cab on the way *back*, though.)

--
I'm not proud.  We really haven't done everything we could to
protect our customers ... Our products just aren't engineered