[Chicago-sig-organizers] ChiPy's Scientific SIG

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:40:51 EDT 2016

We had met there (Dev Bootcamp) in January 2012. Tiffany was my contact.
Perhaps it is a good to re-visit that. We actually have 4 monthly meetings
so we need any help we can get. (Scientific SIG, Financial SIG, Web SIG,
and ChiPy Monthly Meetings). Would you mind an introduction to who you work
with over there or shall I contact Tiffany?

Regarding the June to later the summer, any of those times work for me.
CC'ing the lead organizers of the Scientific SIG so they can chime in.
Mark/Jake do you have any requirements regarding day of week or whatnot for
Scientific SIG. The Datascope space is intimate but suitable. We can also
talk more about Dev Bootcamp for any/all SIGs.

On a side note, Congrats on the Women's Machine Learning Meetup, BTW. This
is great!

--
Brian Ray
@brianray