[Chennaipy] Invitation for community partnership - ChennaiFOSS 2.0

Navin Balaji navinbalaji1199 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:46:23 EST 2024

வணக்கம் Hope you are doing well!
We are writing to you in regard to the Second edition of ChennaiFOSS, an
annual conference conducted by the FOSS United Foundation to promote and
strengthen the Free and Open Source Software ecosystem in Chennai. Some
quick details about ChennaiFOSS 2.0:
Dates: April 6th, 2024 Venue: Kosmo One, Chennai 200+ attendees Live
streamed on the FOSS United Chennai YouTube Channel We are on the lookout
for suitable communities to partner with us on ChennaiFOSS 2.0. As a
community partner, you'll be helping us spread the word about ChennaiFOSS
within your respective community, encouraging your members to attend the
conference so that they will be able to learn more about various FOSS
projects , and also be able to network with like-minded professionals. If
you are interested to partner with ChennaiFOSS 2.0 as a community partner,
please reply back to the mail. Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
and hope to have you onboard with us!
Regards, Team FOSS United Chennai