[Chennaipy] TossConf2023 celebration started - SFD 2023

Iron Man stark20236 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 05:48:04 EDT 2023

Hi All,

Greetings!
The TossConf2023 celebration started last week and it was a blast!
We started with a few online talks and sessions and many people joined our
celebration.

In case if you missed last week's sessions, don't worry we got you covered!
Below are the live recordings of the same:

Image processing using scikit-image -
https://www.youtube.com/live/bLWPTnfllHA?feature=shared

Creating designs with Inkscape :
Kickstarting guide for beginners -
https://www.youtube.com/live/alvqOhrVFAU?feature=shared

The role and use of FOSS in the era of AI -
https://www.youtube.com/live/CxhI80Z8tZM?feature=shared

Introduction to Golang -
https://www.youtube.com/live/GROOja5Luw4?feature=shared

Gaming on linux - https://www.youtube.com/live/Xqqk0U5320k?feature=shared

Even if you watch the live recordings It won't match the real experience of
listening live, getting your doubts cleared on the spot and you know it. : (

So Don't miss the upcoming week's online talks and sessions. Join us
through Jitsi meet to participate more actively.

Checkout our event page below for event schedule and meet links
https://tossconf23.kaniyam.com/

Stay tuned on our event page because the website is being updated regularly
like daily... : )

--
Thanks and Regards,
*TossConf2023 Event Team*