[Chennaipy] Back Again | Learn DSA with Python | Makereading

syed jafer contact.syedjafer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 06:31:03 EDT 2023

Hi All,
Happy Morning/Noon/Evening.

As you already know, we were conducting "*Live Sessions on DSA with python*".
We put that to hold due to some personal exigency.

Now we are planning to continue from where we left. So going forward, We
will be having Weekly Classes uploaded in youtube and on weekends we shall
meet in JITSI (or other platforms) and we can discuss our queries and solve
problems together.

So far we have completed,
1. Basics of Python
2. Basics of GIT
3. Analysis of Algorithms
4. Big O calculations.
5. Recursion and Binary Search
6. Merge Sort
7. Tail Recursion
8. Singly Linked List.

*Next week topics*: Doubly Linked List and Circular Linked List.

You can find our recordings here,
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiutOxBS1MiyuqZfRH-NGv2GcbIn1mmZ2

Our youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/@makereading
Our website: makereading.com
Our Git: https://github.com/makereading

*Community Groups: *
1. Telegram: https://t.me/makereading
2. Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BeZUDA9yQctK0YKq3wiKt5

*Calendar*: https://makereading.com/calendar

Please share it with your friends. Let me know if you have any queries on
the same.

Regards,
Syed Jafer K
9176409201