[Chennaipy] Keynote Speaker suggestions for PyCon India 2023

Bhanu K talk2kish at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 09:24:56 EDT 2023

Good evening everyone!

PyCon India 2023 was recently announced, and the preparation is underway.
The response for Call for Volunteers [1] from the Python community has been
phenomenal.

We have kicked off the process of selecting the Keynote Speakers. PyCon
India's keynotes feature distinguished community members delivering
inspiring talks that leave a lasting impact on attendees and increase
participation, enriching the conference experience.

Please share your keynote speaker suggestions on GitHub Discussions [2]. Do
remember, send in one keynote speaker suggestion per comment, containing a
brief description about the speaker or include a link to the bio of the
speaker. If you like a speaker suggestion, please vote by writing a line
about your vote for e.g. "I would also love to hear X as a keynote speaker
[because of these Y reasons]".

Feel free to suggest keynote speakers from both Indian and international
backgrounds as the selected keynote will be a mix of both.

We will start reaching out to keynote speakers in the order of preference
within the next few weeks.

[1]. https://mail.python.org/pipermail/inpycon/2023-March/013321.html
[2]. https://github.com/pythonindia/inpycon2023-tasks/discussions/3

Regards,