[Chennaipy] To extract text from docx file using python

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 05:54:50 EDT 2022

On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 at 14:10, vishnu prabha b v <vishnuprabhabv97 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> It doesn't work because python version is 2.7.17
>
> On Mon, 27 Jun, 2022, 8:53 am Thirunarayanan Srinivasan, <
> tstnarayan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Looks like your installation didn’t go through properly. If you are
>> Python3 , can you try this.
>>
>> pip uninstall python-docx
>> pip3 install python-docx

If you carefully go through the error , the python interpreter is looking
for a library present in the Python3 path.
Either you installed the module in a virtual environment and forget to
activate the virtual environment or you are running the code with python3
instead of python2.

Also next time when you share an error message don't share it as an image.
Copy paste the console error log so that we can easily point out.

Regards
Rengaraj