[Chennaipy] Selenium Exception

Gopi jack jackgopi494 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:49:33 EDT 2021

Hi,
   The complete console error message is

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "namma.py", line 12, in <module>
    driver=webdriver.Firefox(options=opts)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/selenium/webdriver/firefox/webdriver.py",
line 170, in __init__
    RemoteWebDriver.__init__(
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webdriver.py",
line 157, in __init__
    self.start_session(capabilities, browser_profile)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webdriver.py",
line 252, in start_session
    response = self.execute(Command.NEW_SESSION, parameters)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/webdriver.py",
line 321, in execute
    self.error_handler.check_response(response)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/selenium/webdriver/remote/errorhandler.py",
line 242, in check_response
    raise exception_class(message, screen, stacktrace)
selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: connection refused