[Chennaipy] Selenium Exception

Gopi jack jackgopi494 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 14:52:48 EDT 2021

Hi all,
        i was used the selenium web driver (headless mode) to open websites
and find the next and next pages to click and get the data by using
beautifulsoup.It was working fine in my machine but when  i was trying to
run the python file on a remote server and the error was raised.

( raise exception_class(message, screen, stacktrace)
(selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: connection refused)

Can anyone help me out to resolve the problem?

git_link:
https://github.com/gopig494/Python-Projects/blob/master/nammabooks_all_data_img_nocd.py