[Chennaipy] [X-POST] PyConf Hyderabad 2020 - Schedule is Out!

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 02:14:53 EST 2020

Hi All,

Hope you are doing good and staying safe. As you might be aware that
PyConf Hyderabad 2020 is just around the corner. We closed the CFP
submissions on 10th November and the CFP team worked very hard in
the last two weeks to finalize the schedule. We thank everyone who had
submitted the proposals. It was very hard for us to select out of some very
good proposals. We look forward to the proposals next year from those
who are not selected this year.

The final schedule of the conference including talks & tutorials is
published
here on this link [0]. Please do check out the speaker line up and plan your
conference schedule accordingly.

Also, if you have not bought your tickets yet then please do block your slot
today using this link [1].

We look forward to seeing you all at the conference.

Best Regards,
Sanchit

[0] - https://pyconf.hydpy.org/2020/#schedule
[1] - https://www.townscript.com/e/pyconf-hyderabad-2020