[Chennaipy] Chennaipy X IncubateIND | Community Partners

Shakti Singh shakti at incubateind.com
Thu Jun 11 07:30:24 EDT 2020

Dear Team Chennaipy,

I am writing this email to inform you about the latest *IncubateIND
*initiative,
*AI.NXT*. IncubateIND is on a mission to upskill 1 Million students and get
them ready for the job. This initiative is supported by *Microsoft
*and *Nasscom
FutureSkills*.

It will be an exclusive opportunity for students to learn AI & Data Science
technology under the guidance of technology experts from Microsoft. In
addition to an enriching learning experience, each Participant will also
receive an AI-900 Certification from Microsoft. Microsoft AI-900
Certification Course curriculum is designed to contribute towards the
upskilling of students and making them proficient in Data Science Courses.

*Website: https://incubateind.com/ainxt/ <https://incubateind.com/ainxt/>*

I would like you to come along with us as a Community Partner and help
spread a word for the benefits of the community students & ask them to
register for these courses. There are no commercials involved for anyone at
any level.

Request you to have a look and let me know your feedback.

I will be happy to get over a call and explain the initiative to you in
detail.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,
*Shakti Singh | Community Head*