[Chennaipy] Talk for next meetup

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Mon Nov 18 23:32:29 EST 2019

Talk Title: Teaching Kids Python the Scratch Way

Scratch is a block based programming language for kids. This talk is
about how we can leverage the existing knowledge base about Scratch to
introduce Python to kids. I will be providing an introduction to
Scratch. And will then demonstrate a Scratch like environment for Python.

Regards,
Vijay