[Chennaipy] Talks for the Meet

Ashok Govindarajan gashok2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 02:04:22 EDT 2019

Dear All,

I would like to talk in the upcoming meetup on the following topic.

Talk Title : LDPC using Python
Talk Description : LDPC  expanded as Low-density parity check is a form of
Forward error correction code.
It is used in 5G and WLAN (802.11 ax). This is particularly useful when we
want reliable communication in the presence of noise.

I will be demonstrating the above in the form of the Python code that we
have developed.

You may want to look up the following link for a brief intro:
https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-0348-7865-4_5

Rgds,
Ashok