[Chennaipy] Conducting a workshop at Anna University - reg

Abacus Workshops workshops at abacus.org.in
Wed Jan 30 17:31:34 EST 2019

Hello,

Warm greetings from the Workshop team of *aBaCUS '19*, the Annual technical
symposium of the *Department of Computer Science & Engineering *( DCSE ),
conducted by the Computer Science and Engineers Association ( CSEA ), *College
of Engineering, Guindy* ( CEG ), Anna university, Chennai. The 2018 edition
was a roaring success with innumerable students from across as many as 100
engineering colleges of India participating in workshops and events
spanning all technical verticals.

We at DCSE CEG, have always believed that education is complemented by
practical training. Workshops conducted at aBaCUS get bigger and better
with every edition. This year also, we would like to collaborate with* you* for
conducting a workshop on *Python.* We would like to invite you to conduct
such workshop as part of aBaCUS' 19 which is going to be conducted on *14-16
of March 2019*. If you have better topics to conduct we are more than happy
to have it as a workshop.

Please do acknowledge.

Thank you,

--