[Chennaipy] Talks for the Next Meet

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at zilogic.com
Thu Sep 20 05:32:40 EDT 2018

On Thursday 13 September 2018 11:21 AM, Vijay Kumar wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> The next meetup is on 22nd of this month. If you are interested in
> doing a talk (20 min), please send in your talk title and talk
> description.

I will be doing a talk titled "PySangamam: Behind the Scenes". I will be
talking about the less visible parts of the now successful(?) Python
conference, PySangamam 2018. I hope this will be useful to other
communities that want to run their own conference. I will be discussing
about what worked well, what we attempted and failed, and what we missed
out completely.

Regards,
Vijay