[Chennaipy] GraphQL Engine on Postgres - Talk at ChennaiPy

Deepak Sahoo deepak at hasura.io
Mon Jul 23 09:19:21 EDT 2018

Hi Vijay,

Done, subscribed to the mailing list :)

I do understand the challenges of a remote session. Unfortunately, none of
our engineers can make it to Chennai this weekend.

As an alternative, would it be possible to have a proactive member from
your community try out the Hasura GraphQL engine and talk about it to the
audience?
Do let me know if this works.

Regards
Deepak