[Chennaipy] My new Python YouTube Channel

Playful Python siddharta.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:34:45 EST 2018

Hi Ravi,

The order isn't important. Each program uses all the python idioms, they
don't build on each other or anything.

The philosophy is to learn coding by immersion, like how children learn
their mother tongue by listening to people talking around them. They don't
learn mother tongue by being taught nouns, verbs, conjunctions etc. So this
is applying the same principle to programming languages. If you're
interested, I've written up the background principles here -
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/playful-python-alternative-approach-teach-siddharta-govindaraj/

Siddharta