[Chennaipy] Job Opening : Python ML engineer

uma | kaleidofin uma at kaleidofin.com
Mon Jan 8 21:33:55 EST 2018

Hi,
KaleidoFin, Chennai based Fintech is looking for a strong python programmer with 2-5 years of hands on experience in developing and deploying machine learning models in AWS production environment.

Interested candidates, please email your resume to siva at kaleidofin.com

Job description below :
Job Title: Machine Learning Data Engineer

KaleidoFin, is looking for a high performing Machine Learning /Data Engineer, passionate about designing and building fast architectures and machine learning solutions to solve some of the most interesting use cases in the financial services industry.

Kaleidofin is a fintech platform that propels under-banked customers towards meeting their real-life goals by providing intuitive and tailored financial solutions.  Our approach is to combine distinct financial products (credit, investment, insurance, savings) to form a solution that actually both resonates with and works for the customer ; To build customer profiling, underwriting, solution design and machine learning suitability algorithms to solve this gigantic customer problem.

Job Description:

  *   Design and implement machine learning models in python / Java, in Cloud environment (AWS, GCP)
  *   Scale machine learning algorithm that powers our platform to support our growing customer base and increasing data volume
  *   Use the latest advances in data science and machine leaning to enhance our solutions and create great user experiences
  *   Partner with Engineering team in developing the architecture for data processing.
  *   You will be part of our Data Science & Algorithms team and collaborate with product management, network partners, engineering partners. Be a valued contributor in shaping the future of our products and services
  *   Be part of a fast paced, fun focused, agile team

 Requirements:

  *   2+ years of industry experience, in developing and deploying Machine learning models in Cloud environment (AWS or GCP) at scale.
  *   PhD/MS/BTech in computer science, information systems, or similar technical field

     *   Solid coding and engineering skills in Machine Learning, using Python /Java.

  *   Experience in Data wrangling with hands on experience of Pandas, NumPy and SciPylibraries.
  *   Knowledge of Information Extraction, NLP algorithms coupled with Deep Learning using tensor flow, a plus.

-Uma

Uma | kaleidofin
“21 dwaraka” | 1/1, shanti street | kalakshetra colony
besant nagar | chennai 600 090 | india
www.kaleidofin.com

realising unlimited possibilities of life