[Chennaipy] We should have a feedback form after the Meetup.

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:23:05 EDT 2017

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Gaurav Sehrawat
<igauravsehrawat at gmail.com> wrote:

> It just occured to me we stopped asking for feedback from attendees. IMHO feedback is important not just for organizers but for the speakers too.
>
> As always there are ton of channels for feedback like mailing list/twitter/meetup, but people refrain somehow since it's not anonymous. But also, we never explicitly asked for feedback.
>
> Let's do that.

I agree here. This is something that we haven't done and we can start
doing it. Google forms is IMO the simplest form of getting feedback
from the attendees.

Let's give this at shot at Oct's meetup. I can take the lead on this
and figure out the logistics on passing the links on, etc.

> Quick context: Some attendee mentioned to me that "Talks were prepared just out from learning and didn't arise from experience/usage/real use-cases".

This is understandable. That was the whole purpose of keeping the
talks crisp and to 20 minutes. If the talks were too low level for a
set of people then they wouldn't be sitting in it for *too* long to
lose interest.

Although I do agree with Naren also here. Such "public" feedback would
discourage a lot of people from coming forward and giving talks. The
feedback system would be of great assistance here.

Best Regards,
Shrayas